Donate to AVF to make a difference in your LOCAL community!
AVF is a registered I.R.S. 501(c)(3) charitable organization and is also registered with Guide Star, a guide to non-profits. Here are just a few of the great reasons to donate to AVF:
* 100% of your donation stays local with a 100% volunteer AVF Board (no salaries paid out here!).
* The AVF Boutique opened in January 2020 for those in need! People are able to shop for nice used and some new clothing, for free, year round.
* Annually, AVF provides a nice hooded sweatshirt to hundreds of students in THREE local school districts: Fairfield, Pekin, and Van Buren. These are students identified by the school as being in need at Christmas time.
* AVF responds to local people in need of various household items, and also acts as a clearinghouse for referrals related to needs outside of our mission.
* AVF operates on a yearly budget of approximately $25,000 to $30,000 per year. This is mostly funded by local individuals sharing what they can to help others in need.
For all of the above reasons and many more, you can see we need YOUR help in order to help us serve YOUR community!
You can donate to AVF financially in many different forms. By clicking the "Donate" button below, you will be redirected to PayPal for credit card, or Paypal (including checking account) donation options.
If you prefer to make a donation to AVF by check, please mail it to the following address:
AVF c/o Staci Wright 611 W. Harrison Fairfield, IA 52556
Regardless of how you donate, we wish to say THANK YOU! for your support of AVF! We absolutely could NOT do it without your support!